Gould’s high temperature couplers are excellent choice for continuous operation at temperatures of 250°C and higher and this ability is made possible by Gould’s patented GlasSolderTM manufacturing technology. With GlasSolderTM, the sensitive functional portions of the component are bonded to the package with a high-temperature glass/ceramic material, eliminating dependence on organic materials (such as epoxy) for structural support. This high-temperature advantage is available only from Gould!. Please contact sales for more details.
High Temperature Fiber Optic Couplers & Optical Splitters
- Guaranteed continuous operation at 250°C
- High Temperature GlasSolderTMBonding Technology
- Polyimide Bonded Fiber
- High Temperature Strain-Relief Materials
- Available for Most Gould Couplers with Standard Specifications and Package Sizes.
- Down-Hole Monitoring (Oil & Gas Exploration)
- Airframe Monitoring
- Combustion Monitoring
- DTS Sensors and Smart Structures